Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Calling All Teens...


I want you all to know that anytime you need assistance with homework assignments, school projects, research papers, finding books and materials, etc, please come see me anytime in the Teen Room. I will help you in any way possible, and I will also show you how to get access to various databases on any subject matter to guide you with your work. Our library homepage has a wealth of knowledge with endless awesome databases which are very easy to use so please let me help you all. Stop in and see me. Part of my job is to make your life much easier with your schoolwork!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

really i can ask you to do my hw you know since like you said your job is to make our lives much easier jkkjkj l0l

Anonymous said...

haha good one. I can't do it for you obviously, but yes, I can make your lives alot easier to show you all the databases and materials we have to assist with your homework

Anonymous said...

kk i will rember that for next time